I. Cookies files
- Cookies are text files that are stored by your web browser on your computer, allowing you to identify yourself and fix your preferences based on the history of the visited websites. Information is saved to customize the Website to your individual needs, as well as for advertising and statistics.
- The administrator of the Website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Essential cookies”, which allow you to use the services available on the Website,
- Cookies files aimed at ensuring security,
- Cookies files that collect information about the Website used:
- Files essential to use marketing tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Custom Audiences / Pixel Facebook or LinkedIn Insight Tag. Thanks to these files it is possible to configure, match and display ads based on previous User behavior on the Website. These tools are also used to collect analytical and statistical data;
- Files related to social network plugins. Thanks to them it is possible to like our Fan Page directly from the Website;
- Files essential to use analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics. The tool provides such information as time spent on the Website, sub-page visits, or traffic sources;
- Files allowing to play video, e.g. from YouTube. These files are loaded when you start watching videos via a specific service (e.g. video recipes on our blog).
- In many cases, web browsers default to the storage of “cookies” on your device. Users of the Website may at any time change their settings for cookies. These settings can be changed to block automatic cookies in your web browser or to notify each time you place them on your device. Detailed information about the cookies settings is available in the web browser settings. If you don’t change cookies settings, that means that they will be posted to your device and that the information will be stored on your device.
How to change your cookies settings in your browser
From the Firefox menu select ‘Options’ and then select ‘Privacy’ – there is a tickbox to indicate if you want to allow websites to track your visits. It is also possible to remove individual cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Choose ‘Tools’ and then ‘Internet Options’. Select ‘the Privacy Tab’ and move the slider to select the preferred default setting. There is also a button ‘Advanced’ which can be used to set more specific options.
From the menu select ‘More Tools’ and then ‘Clear browsing data’. From the main menu, you can also choose ‘Settings’, then ‘Advanced’, and then ‘Privacy and Security’ to customize your cookies options.
From the tool, menu select ‘Preferences’. Then go to the ‘Advanced tab’, and to the cookies section.
From the Safari menu select ‘Preferences’, then choose ‘Privacy’. Then select the preferred cookies options.
Cell phones, tablets, and other mobile devices
In each phone model, the options for cookies and mobile device identifiers are determined differently. To change the settings, refer to the documentation for your mobile device.
Google Analytics and Google Ads
II. Profiling and remarketing
The User has the right to object to the processing of his data for the purposes specified in this section. In case of objection, the data will not be processed for these purposes anymore. You can find more information about the security of data in Google Analytics and Google Ads at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 and https://support.google.com/adspolicy/answer/6020956?hl=en.
III. Information on processing personal data
- The Controller of your personal data is AC Northam, LLC, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For the above-mentioned purposes, we will process your personal data such as (if given): first name, last name, phone number, e-mail address, address of residence, IP address.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period necessary to complete the purposes mentioned in point 2 above. Your personal data will be processed for a longer period if we are legally obliged to do so.
- Your personal data shall be forwarded to the categories of recipients providing services in the following areas:
- payment services,
- shipping services as well as logistics,
- marketing campaigns.
- Your personal data will be forwarded neither beyond the USA nor to international organizations.
- Your personal data is voluntary, but simultaneously it is a requirement necessary for you to make purchases in the Online Shop and for the correct execution of the order. If the required data is not provided, it will not be possible to make purchases in the Online Shop.